Help refugees process war trauma
At least 40 percent of all refugees suffers from a post-traumatic stress disorder.
Psychological care for refugees is faced with both an ethnic and a treatment gap. That is why Solentra offers specialised and accessible psychological care and treatment, tailored to the client’s culture and language.
This approach works. After treatment, 80 percent of our clients is more resilient and better integrated into society.
With your support, we can continue to offer this service free of charge, thus contributing to a warmer society.
Make a donation
Solentra collects support for its operations through the Friends of Solentra Fund. As the fund is managed by the King Baudouin Foundation, donations from 40 euros upwards (on an annual basis) are 45% tax deductible. A gift of 100 euros will therefore only cost you 55 euros.
Make a one-time donation. Your donation is tax deductible from 40 euros upwards.
With a monthly donation, you greatly increase your impact on our organisation. Your donation is tax deductible from 40 euros upwards on an annual basis.
Do you prefer to transfer money directly?
You can also make a donation by transferring money from your bank account to the King Baudouin Foundation: BE10 0000 0000 0404.
Please use the following transfer description : +++ 623/3734/10097 +++
Thank you in advance.
What does Solentra do with your support?
- Interpreters play a vital role in our services. Not only do they translate, they also help put the unspeakable into words during war trauma therapy and explain habits and thought patterns.
- Helpdesk for professionals and volunteers who assist or care for people with a refugee background.
- Research and development of training modules.
Do you have any questions or want to support in another way?
- Do you want to set yourself an athletic goal in exchange for sponsorship for Solentra?
- Do you have something to celebrate? A birth, birthday, anniversary or retirement? And you don’t really want a gift for yourself?
- Does your association or company want to support us?
Our impact in facts and figures
Browse through our activity report and read impact stories from our clients, their support workers and healthcare professionals.
Do you want to help Solentra improve psychological care for people with a refugee background? You can volunteer in different ways:
- Secretariat: administrative tasks
- Communications & marketing: translations, layout, events, fundraising